Are you bored of your routine lock screen wallpaper? Are you looking for a new lock screen wallpaper to try on your Android phone? Then you should defenetly consider using 91 Locker – DIY& Wallpapers. 91 Locker is an app that gathers massive beautiful templates, gathered lock wallpapers, news, tools in one of the personalized DIY lock screen.We all need a smooth, small sized, private lock screen app. 91 Locker came to your side, just for you to unlock the phone and experience the most beautiful moment. 91 Locker is a free Android app you can download from the Google Play Store.
You may also like download : Tapzo-India’s 1st All in One App
Guide to Use 91 Locker -Diy &Wallpapers:
When the app opens, you’ll see a menu bar along the bottom with three screen options: template, wallpaper, passcode. Tap the first one to create your own lock screen from personal photos. Tap the second one to choose from a gallery of professional wallpapers. Tap the third one to select a different passcode experience, such as glass bottle tops rather than typical dots.
Features of 91 Locker-DIY&Wallpapers:
- Custom Wallpapers: Choose an image from your own gallery of photos to create the wallpapers to decorate your launcher.
- Custom Photo Passcode: Just select the photo from album and make a personalised passcode screen.
- Classic Passcode: Easy to get clean and beautiful passcode page with Lock Screen.
- Hand Drawing Lock Screen: You can customize your own passcode interface.
- 91 Locker – DIY & Wallpaper is packed full of awesome HD wallpapers, themes and password modes, where you can mix and match to create your unique Lock screen
- Check messages for missed calls, unread SMS and notifications from apps including music players when screen is locked.
- Use camera, flashlight, calculator, alarms, etc. conveniently without unlocking.
Download 91 Locker Apk For Android Mobiles:
Step 1: Start with Downloading 91 locker APK File. You can follow Below Download APK File link for the same.
Step 2: Open “Settings” and tap on “Security”.
Step 3: In “Security” look for “Unknown Sources”. By default this option is disabled as Google does not allows any third party sources to get installed on your Android Device.
Step 4: Toggle the option “Unknown Sources” to turn it ON. Now, it allows you to install any apk file even away from Google Play Store. If asks for confirmation or displays any warning message click “Yes”.
Step 5: Open the downloaded 91 locker APK File and follow the popup instructions.
Now You are all set to use 91 locker App -The ultimate DIY & Lock Screen wallpaper picker for your Android Mobiles.
That’s it ! I hope you like this article on download 91 Locaker for Android. If do so, don’t forget to share it on social media with your friends. If you have any queries kindly drop them in the below comment section. Thank you and keep visiting for countless amazing guides.